Hey all! It’s been a crazy week. I hope everyone safely made it through St. Patrick’s Day!
Here’s my weekly list of stuff to go look at:
- Cute Boys With Cats, yup an entire Tumblr devoted to pics like this:
Yeah, it’s pretty alright. Keep your eyes posted as I plan to submit my own cute boy with his cat someday soon 🙂
- In a more educational vein, this article called “Ask an Abortion Provider,” has made its rounds around the interwebs but is still totally worth looking at if you haven’t seen it yet. And yes, the title pretty much lets you know what you’re in for.
- You may not have seen the girl who posted a totally racist vlog about the on-campus Asians at UCLA, but you probably have heard of it. Now you don’t even have to watch it to find out what it was all about. Instead, watch this guy’s video where he shows and responds to her point by point.
- If you are a parent this essay called “Anthropocentrism: All of God’s Special Little Snowflakes” is a must read! Start teaching them young!
- Finally, my first glimpses of Oprah’s Poetry Issue… and it’s all about fashion! Of course. There’s more to it than that… Demi Moore tells us to read Tennyson. I’m holding my judgment until I finish looking through all of it.
- And this last minuted addition: wanna know who just signed on to play Katniss? Let the rest of cast speculations begin!
That’s it for me this week! A poem of mine will be appearing in this Saturday’s The New Verse News, so check it out (and thanks to them)!